NVT28U | Airtek | 2.8" LCD BACNet Operator Touch Display Panel (B-OD)
Airtek part#: NVT28U
The NVT28U 32-bit microprocessor touch panel uses a BACnet B-OD operator display panel with a temperature sensor. The touch panel monitors data speeds as between 76,800bps to 1,200mps.
The NVT28U controls go through the AIRTEK BACsoft software using a BACnet MS/TP network. Any user can read data from any device on the system through an easy graphics display and touchscreen.
Finally, the user can control multiple devices or just a single device through the NVT28U.
- BACnet B-OD control panel conforms ASHRAE BACnet MS/TP standard
- 2.8” screen, 65,535 colors, touch screen TFT LCD, 320*240 pixel, set up with AIRTEK BACsoft software.
- Four + I + II + III function keys, is system setup key. I, II, and III can be set up as function keys for switch display pages.
- Update firmware and upload graphic pages by using a Micro USB cable.
- 8M Bytes fonts and graphic memory. It can hold up to 25 pages display graphic. Actual pages depend on data size.
- The panel can read property of a BACnet device on the network. The reading property can be logic, value, list, string, object, time, date, or listing status of a bit string.
- Display incoming alarm notification messages from any device on the network. Most recent 80 messages will be stored in the message history.
- 10 password levels, users can setup up to 20 passwords.
- Has a BACnet MS/TP network communication quality monitor function.
- Time synchronizes function. Selectable to broadcast on the BACnet network.
|HMI Kit Software|
|HMI Kit Software Manual|