BACnet Router | Generic | BACnet/IP to BACnet/MSTP
Details for BACNET_ROUTER
The Generic BACRouter transfers data between BACnet/IP, BACnet Ethernet, and BACnet MS/TP protocols. The BACRouter uses a standard 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connection.
You install the BACnet router on a DIN rail for industrial purposes.
The BACRouter has below features:
- Two 1500V isolated transceivers. 15kV(Air) 8kV(contact) ESD protection, will withstand wiring errors up to 220VAC.
- Supports baudrates as: 9.6k, 19.2k, 38.4k, 57.6k, 76.8k, 115.2kbps.
- EIA-485 A/B lines are reversible.
- 1/8 load, low capacitance design, supports 256 nodes on 115.2kbps with 900m cable length.
- Dip switches for 510? bus biasing(pull up and pull down) and 120? termination.
- Support for 1497 bytes extended frame(Addendum 135-2012an).
- Supports auto detect and manual baudrates; A/B line polarity; mac address(compatible with addendum 135-2012bb); max master.
- Supports fast device with 0ms timeout (Patent pending). speed up polling master and scanning device.
- Supports Slave proxy with user definable auto discovery range and manual binding.
- Supports network priority.
- Accurate timing and collision detection thanks to timer of 5us granularity and real-time OS, 98.8% bandwidth utilization is achieved on 115.2kbps.
- Tx and Rx LED’s in each port indicates individual port status.
- 10/100 Mbps with auto-negotiation and Auto-MDIX
- Green LED indicate activity.
- Supports up to 10 BACnet/IP Annex J networks on different UDP port.
- Option to accept buggy broadcast to 255.255.255.255 for extending compatibility.
- Supports 3 different mode: Normal, BBMD mode and Foreign Device mode.
- BBMD mode(as BACnet/IP Broadcast Management Device) supports up to 148 BDT and FDT entries, supports BDT propagation to other BBMDs, supports NAT.
- WebUI is password protected and supports several browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari.
- Full DHCP support for convenient PC configuration.
- Reset button to restore default settings.
- Power LED and Status LED indicates device status.
- Very detailed runtime info and logs available for diagnostic purpose.
Data Sheet and Manual
We struggled with connecting our equipment to BACnet for a while, but it's all over now with this router. Easy to set up and use, works great with almost no downtime.
This was an amazing investment for our company. We were having trouble connecting to some of our older equipment, but with this router, we were able to easily connect and get up and running.
The user interface is very straightforward and easy to use, and the router has never given me any trouble. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs to connect multiple types of BACnet devices together, it's the most cheap and hassle-free option available.