QPA2002D | Room sensor CO2 and VOC with Display, 0 to 10V | Siemens
Details for QPA2002D
Siemens part#: QPA2002D
Room sensor CO2 and VOC with Display, 0 to 10VRoom sensor for CO2 and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) concentrations with a CO2 measuring range over 0 to 2000 parts per million (PPM). This unit delivers a 0 to 10 Volt DC signal and has a display. Not suited for safety applications.
The QPA20xx Series Room Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Air Quality Sensors are designed for applications where precise, stable carbon dioxide or air quality sensing is required.
Several models are available ¾ with either CO2 only, or with Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) (also known as mixed gas), relative humidity and/or temperature sensing. All units deliver a 0 to 10 Vdc signal for all outputs and have a CO2 measuring range of 0 to 2000 ppm.
- Maintenance-free, Non Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) CO2 sensing element is ideal for use in spaces that are occupied 24/7.
- Combination units enable a single sensor to take the place of up to three individual sensors.
- No recalibration required.
- 24 Vac or 15 to 35 Vdc operating voltage
- 0 to 10 Vdc or 0 to 5 Vdc signal outputs (field selectable)