QPA2000 | Room Sensor CO2, 0 to 10V | Siemens
Details for QPA2000
Siemens part#: QPA2000
Room Sensor CO2, 0 to 10VRoom sensor for CO2 concentrations with a CO2 measuring range over 0 to 2000 parts per million (PPM). This unit delivers a 0 to 10 Volt DC signal. Not suited for safety applications.
The QPA20xx Series Room Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Air Quality Sensors are designed for applications where precise, stable carbon dioxide or air quality sensing is required.
Several models are available ¾ with either CO2 only, or with Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) (also known as mixed gas), relative humidity and/or temperature sensing. All units deliver a 0 to 10 Vdc signal for all outputs and have a CO2 measuring range of 0 to 2000 ppm.
- Maintenance-free, Non Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) CO2 sensing element is ideal for use in spaces that are occupied 24/7.
- Combination units enable a single sensor to take the place of up to three individual sensors.
- No recalibration required.
- 24 Vac or 15 to 35 Vdc operating voltage
- 0 to 10 Vdc or 0 to 5 Vdc signal outputs (field selectable)
For use in ventilation and air conditioning applications to enhance room comfort and to optimize energy consumption by providing demand-controlled ventilation. The sensor acquires:
- CO2 concentrations as an indication of occupancy in rooms where smoking is prohibited.
- The relative humidity in the room.
- The room temperature.
QPA2002 models measure both CO2 and volatile organic compounds (VOC) for optimized indoor air quality. A single 0 to 10V or 0 to 5V (selectable) output signal is automatically adjusted to reflect the higher of the two values. This enables the combination CO2 + VOC sensor to be easily substituted for a CO2 sensor in any demand control ventilation control system.