The photo is for representation purposes only and may not be a photo of product being purchased.
TE-701-B-4-B | 1000 ohm (Nickel) | Duct Temperature Sensor | Sensor Length: 6 inch | Included Wire Length: 6 feet
Mamac part#: TE-701-B-4-B
***MAMAC products are built to order, lead times may vary***
1000 ohm (Nickel) | Duct Temperature Sensor | Sensor Length: 6 inch | Included Wire Length: 6 feet
- Five installation options — probe with mounting flange or bulkhead fitting, plastic, galvanized steel, or NEMA-4 / IP65 steel enclosure offer the industry’s most extensive range to satisfy all HVAC, appliance and industrial applications.
- 304 SS thin wall probe with a cold rolled hermetically sealed end forms a monolithic encapsulation cavity for the sensor and is immune to failures caused by high humidity, contamination, thermal shock and vibration.
- The flat probe end provides a large thermally sensitive area and the sensor is in direct thermal contact to this surface. As a result, extremely fast response is achieved to changes in temperature.
- Probe is attached to the enclosure or the flange using a patented process to provide a rugged, reliable and low profile attachment for ease of installation.
- More than 16 types of interchangeable NTC thermistors, precision platinum, nickel or balco RTDs are available for universal compatibility.