VG1241AG+943BUA | 1/2" 2W BALL VALVE 4.7CV; BRASS TRIM SPRING CLOSEDON/OFF; WITHOUT SWITCH | Johnson Controls
Details for VG1241AG+943BUA
1/2" 2W BALL VALVE 4.7CV; BRASS TRIM SPRING CLOSEDON/OFF; WITHOUT SWITCH
VG1000 Series Ball Valves are designed to regulate the flow of hot or chilled water and, for some models, low-pressure steam in response to the demand of a controller in HVAC systems. Available in sizes 1/2 through 2 in. (DN15 through DN50), this family of twoand three-way forged brass valves is factory or field mounted to Johnson Controls® VA9104, M9106, M9109, and M9100 Series Non-Spring-Return and VA9203 and VA9208 Series Spring-Return Electric Actuators for on/off, floating, or proportional control.
- Forged Brass Body — provides 580 psig static pressure rating.
- Chrome-Plated Brass Ball and Stem Assembly Standard — handles both chilled water and hot water applications with a fluid temperature range of 23°F to 203°F (-5°C to 95°C).
- Graphite-Reinforced Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Seats — include 15% graphite-reinforced ball seals, providing better wear resistance.
- 500:1 Rangeability — provides accurate control under all load conditions.
- Maintenance-Free Design — performs without failure in excess of 200,000 full stroke cycles in iron-oxide contaminated water.
|Control Valves Type||Ball Valve|
|Spring Return||Spring Return|
|Valve Size||0.5" - 2-Way|
Contractor Rewards Program
Already part of the POINTS PLUS Program?
Enter your Contractor ID # in the comment field of your order on Blackhawk Supply
No problems with temperature alterations
I have always been struggling with temperature alterations in my home. When being introduced to the Johnson Controls new V ball valve, I have found a solid solution to my issues. It can be connected to the heating system electric part and control the hydraulic part of the valve. There is also a maintenance-free design that offers it the chance to perform 200,000 full stroke cycles without failure. Wear resistance is guaranteed by the new PTFE seats. This v ball valve has been made from brass to withstand all water pressures and possible raises to the systems pressure.
No maintenance upon installation
Johnson Controls has made its miracle once more with this great V ball Valve that could be mounted on any possible heating or cooling systems. It has been made from brass to last longer and needs no maintenance upon its installation. The electric part of the valve is easily connected to the actuator and thermostat to provide the best temperature control. It covers a water temperature range from 23F to 203F that is among the greatest in the industry.