VFN020HB+92NAGC | VFN020HB+92NAGC; VFN020HB+92NAGC | Johnson Controls
Details for VFN020HB+92NAGC
VF Series M9000 Electrically Actuated, Standard-Pressure, Standard-Temperature, Two-Way Butterfly Valves are specifically designed for a wide range of HVAC applications, including two-position and modulating control of hot, chilled, or condenser water, and 50/50 glycol solutions. These valves are also bidirectional, allowing positive shutoff with the flow in either direction. Two-way configurations are available in sizes 2 through 6 in. non-spring return, and 2 through 5 in. spring return. M9000 electrically actuated, non-weather shield models feature an integral handle for manual positioning of the valve, independent of a power supply.
- ow seating/unseating torques
- bubble-tight shutoff
- broad range of pre-assembled actuators
- compatible with all types of American National Standards Institute (ANSI) 125/150 slip-on and weld-neck flanges
- high-integrity components
- M9000 electric actuators available with or without a rugged, factory-installed weather shield
- M9000 electric actuators available with or without end switches
Contractor Rewards Program
Already part of the POINTS PLUS Program?
Enter your Contractor ID # in the comment field of your order on Blackhawk Supply