VA-7152-1001 | ACTUATOR 24 VAC PROP.; LB; 0 - 10 VDC; PROPORTIONAL CONTROL | Johnson Controls
Johnson Controls part#: VA-7152-1001
ACTUATOR 24 VAC PROP.; LB; 0 - 10 VDC; PROPORTIONAL CONTROL
The VA-715x Series synchronous, motor-driven actuator provides incremental (three-wire), incremental with feedback, or proportional control of valves with up to 3/4 in. (19.05 mm) stroke in HVAC applications.
This compact, non-spring-return actuator has a 90 lb (400 N) force minimum, and responds to a variety of input signals.
The VA-715x Series can be easily field mounted or ordered factory coupled to VG7000 Series Bronze Control Valves. Refer to the VG7000 Series Bronze Control Valves Product Bulletin (LIT-977140) for important product application information.
- Magnetic clutch provides constant output force for positive closeoff of valves, and protects the motor in stall conditions
- Selectable direct and reverse action simplifies setup and installation
- Durable construction provides a longer cycle life
- Compact unit provides 90 lb force output, covering a wide range of applications with just one actuator
- Unique yoke design enables easy field mounting to valves, reducing installation and stroke adjustment time
Contractor Rewards Program
Already part of the POINTS PLUS Program?
Enter your Contractor ID # in the comment field of your order on Blackhawk Supply