P499ACP-107C | PRESSURE TRANS 0-750 PSIG; 4-20 MA-OUTPUT SIGNAL 1/4" NPTF EXTRNAL STYLE 49 PRESS FITTING | Johnson Controls
Details for P499ACP-107C
PRESSURE TRANS 0-750 PSIG; 4-20 MA-OUTPUT SIGNAL 1/4" NPTF EXTRNAL STYLE 49 PRESS FITTING
The P499 Series Electronic Pressure Transducers are compact, economical, rugged, direct-mount pressure transducers designed for use in commercial refrigeration and air conditioning applications. These transducers produce an analog signal based on the sensed pressure.
The P499 Series transducers feature environmentally protected electronics with stainless steel construction. The digitally compensated P499 transducers are highly accurate over a broad temperature range, resisting the effects of wide ambient temperature swings, high humidity, condensation, and icing.
The pressure port is machined from a solid piece of 17-4PH stainless steel. No O-rings, organic materials, or welds are exposed to the pressure media, allowing for a leak-proof, all-metal, sealed pressure system.
The P499 Series transducers operate with any corrosive or non-corrosive pressure medium that is compatible with 17-4PH stainless steel, including water, condensate, carbon dioxide, glycol, most refrigerants (including ammonia), and many other compatible fluids and gases. The P499 Series provides transducers in a variety of pressure ranges, covering most common refrigeration and air conditioning applications.
- single-piece machined 17-4PH stainless steel pressure port provides a durable assembly that eliminates refrigerant loss due to O-ring or weld failures; resists damage due to physical shock, vibration, and pressure pulsations; enables use with non-corrosive or corrosive pressure media that is compatible with 17-4PH stainless steel.
- environmentally protected electronics withstand the effects of adverse conditions associated with typical HVAC/R applications, including freeze/thaw applications on suction lines.
- reliable, repeatable performance and long operating life minimizes service and replacement costs.
- many available pressure ranges provide a single line of transducers for all refrigeration and air conditioning application needs.
- 1% total error band provides high-accuracy performance.
- slender body design facilitates use of deep-socket wrenches for ease of installation; requires zero turning radius.
- CE and UL agency listings allow for global applications
If the P499 Series Electronic Pressure Transducer fails to operate within its specifications, replace the unit. For a replacement transducer, contact the nearest Johnson Controls® representative.
P499 transducers require wire harnesses for all models that do not have an integral cable.
Refer to the P449 Series Electronic Pressure Transducer Product/Technical Bulletin (LIT-12011190) for important product application information.
- Pressure Transducer
- 4 to 20 mA Output
- 1/4" SAE Flare Internal Thread With Depressor
- Packard Electrical Connection
- 0 to 750 psi
- Individual Unit
|Section||Differential Pressure Transmitters|
|SubCategory||Differential Pressure Transmitters|
|Thermostat Type||Thermostat Guards and Accessories|
Documents and manuals
Johnson Controls P499ACP-107C Documents
Contractor Rewards Program
Learn more about POINTS PLUS Contractor Rewards Program
Already part of the POINTS PLUS Program?
Enter your Contractor ID # in the comment field of your order on Blackhawk Supply