VG7243ST+72CHGA | 2"; 46.2 CV; NPT; N.O.;; 2W; SS TRIM GLOBE VALVE;VA7820-HGA-2; SR; ELEC;SELECTABLE CONTROL;W/O SW | Johnson Controls
Details for VG7243ST+72CHGA
2"; 46.2 CV; NPT; N.O.;; 2W; SS TRIM GLOBE VALVE;VA7820-HGA-2; SR; ELEC;SELECTABLE CONTROL;W/O SW
VG7000 Series Globe Valves are designed to regulate the flow of hot water, chilled water, glycol solutions, and steam in response to the demand of a controller in HVAC systems. Available in sizes 1/2 through 2 in. (DN15 through DN50), this family of two and three-way bronze valves is available in Normally Open (N.O.), Normally Closed (N.C.), and three-mixing configurations. Refer to the VG7000 Series Bronze Control Valves Product Bulletin (LIT-977140) for important product application information.
- Available in brass and stainless steel trim
- Available with spring-return and non-spring-return actuators
- Meets requirements of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B16.15 class 250
- Long life replaceable ring packing provides highest reliability and longest life
- Every valve tested for tight shutoff
- Optional end switches available
- Voltage 24 VAC/VDC, 20 VA transformer sizing
If the VG7000 Series Globe Valve fails to operate within its specifications, replace the valve body, actuator, or entire assembly. For replacement parts, contact the nearest Johnson Controls® representative.
Contractor Rewards Program
Already part of the POINTS PLUS Program?
Enter your Contractor ID # in the comment field of your order on Blackhawk Supply