VG1241AF+943BUA | 1/2" 2W BALL VALVE 2.9CV; BRASS TRIM SPRING CLOSEDON/OFF; WITHOUT SWITCH | Johnson Controls
Details for VG1241AF+943BUA
1/2" 2W BALL VALVE 2.9CV; BRASS TRIM SPRING CLOSEDON/OFF; WITHOUT SWITCH
VG1000 Series Ball Valves are designed to regulate the flow of hot or chilled water and, for some models, low-pressure steam in response to the demand of a controller in HVAC systems. Available in sizes 1/2 through 2 in. (DN15 through DN50), this family of twoand three-way forged brass valves is factory or field mounted to Johnson Controls® VA9104, M9106, M9109, and M9100 Series Non-Spring-Return and VA9203 and VA9208 Series Spring-Return Electric Actuators for on/off, floating, or proportional control.
- Forged Brass Body — provides 580 psig static pressure rating.
- Chrome-Plated Brass Ball and Stem Assembly Standard — handles both chilled water and hot water applications with a fluid temperature range of 23°F to 203°F (-5°C to 95°C).
- Graphite-Reinforced Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Seats — include 15% graphite-reinforced ball seals, providing better wear resistance.
- 500:1 Rangeability — provides accurate control under all load conditions.
- Maintenance-Free Design — performs without failure in excess of 200,000 full stroke cycles in iron-oxide contaminated water.
- 1/2" 2-Way Characterized Control Valve
- Hot Water Chilled Water Up To 50% Glycol / -22?F to 212?F
- CV 2.9
- 85 to 264 VAC
- Spring Return - Normally Closed
- 27 in-lb Torque
- 48 in. Appliance Cable
- Female NPT
- <75 sec Runtime
- Close-Off 200 psi
- Chrome-Plated Brass Ball & Nickel-Plated Brass Stem
- NEMA 2
|Category||Valves & Valve Actuators|
|Control Valves Type||Ball Valve|
|Section||Ball 2-Way w/ Electric Actuator|
|Section||Valves & Actuators|
|Spring Return||Spring Return|
|SubCategory||Ball 2-Way w/ Electric Actuator|
|Valve Size||0.5" - 2-Way|
Documents and manuals
Contractor Rewards Program
Already part of the POINTS PLUS Program?
Enter your Contractor ID # in the comment field of your order on Blackhawk Supply
This is one tough ball and stem valve
The all brass manufacturing of the valve explains it all. I have never had any problems with it even when extremely hot or cold fluids are running through it. I think this valve doesn't have wear-and-tear in its dictionary, and the graphite reinforced seat gives it another boost of durability like armor. This valve can handle different load conditions and I've tried it myself just to see if it could really handle it, and it actually did. If the pressure isn't right, you can just check the actuator and the valve would still be intact. I have no words to say about how durable this valve is
Quality pressure control
We have always had experienced leakages in our pipeline system. This innovative ball and stem valve from Johnson Controls give you the assurance you need to overcome all hardships and have some quality pressure control of your system. It is directly connected to the actuator and thermostat while giving you the chance to manually override the system in case of emergency. It is quite lightweight and small-sized to fit everywhere in your hydronic system.
Best ball and stem valve
You get the best ball and stem valve with an actuator provided by Johnson Controls and make sure that the heating system works right. The pressure can be easily monitored and alerted by the actuator that is directly connected to the valve. The brass valve body gives you more endurance to pressure and temperature changes in the running water in the pipelines. There is always a lower voltage profile for safety reasons. This can also save you lots of money since there is always a manual override for extreme pressure incidents.