V46AE-17C | 1-1/4" 70/260# STYLE 5; 70/260# 5 MTG. BRKT. NONE. MTG. BRKT. NONE. | Johnson Controls
Johnson Controls part#: V46AE-17C
1-1/4" 70/260# STYLE 5; 70/260# 5 MTG. BRKT. NONE. MTG. BRKT. NONE.
The V46 is a pressure actuated modulating valve that is suitable for use either on closed or open systems. Direct acting valves open on pressure increase. This type of valve is primarily used to regulate the flow of water or glycol to a water cooled condenser on a refrigeration system.
Refer to the V46 Pressure-Actuated Water-Regulating Valve Product Bulletin (LIT-125687) for important product application information.
- no close fitting or sliding parts in water passages
- minimizes chatter or water hammer
- free movement of all parts provides smooth pressure modulation
- refrigerant adjustment is not affected by water pressure
- withstands high hydraulic shock without damage
- range spring does not come in contact with cooling water
- easy manual flushing, if required
- 3/8, 1/2, and 3/4 in. valves may be disassembled and reassembledwithout detaching from the refrigeration system or without pumping down
- This valve is designed to modulate flow of water or glycol to a water cooled condenser on a refrigeration system.
- ice machines
- computer room air conditioning units
- ice cream machines • refrigeration cases
If the V46 Series Pressure Actuated Water Regulating Valve fails to operate within its specifications, replace the unit. For a replacement valve, contact the nearest Johnson Controls® representative.
Contractor Rewards Program
Already part of the POINTS PLUS Program?
Enter your Contractor ID # in the comment field of your order on Blackhawk Supply