NVT35U | 3.5" LCD BACNet Operator Touch Display Panel (B-OD) | Airtek
Details for NVT35U
3.5" LCD BACNet Operator Touch Display Panel (B-OD)
The NVT35U 32-bit microprocessor touch panel runs on the BACnet B-OD level operator display to monitor temperature like the NVT28U. The big difference is the NVT35U display screen shows data in English as well as simplified and traditional Chinese fonts.
The NVT35U can also monitor data speeds between 76,800bps to 1,200mps for multiple users and devices.
- BACnet B-OD control panel conforms ASHRAE BACnet MS/TP standard
- 3.5” screen, 65,535 colors, touch screen TFT LCD, 320*240 pixel, set up with AIRTEK BACsoft software.
- Four + I + II + III function keys, is system setup key. I, II, and III can be set up as function keys for switch display pages.
- Update firmware and upload graphic pages by using a Micro USB cable.
- 6M Bytes fonts and graphic memory. It can hold up to 25 pages display graphic. Actual pages depend on data size.
- The panel can read property of a BACnet device on the network. The reading property can be logic, value, list, string, object, time, date, or listing status of a bit string.
- Display incoming alarm notification messages from any device on the network. Most recent 80 messages will be stored in the message history.
- 10 password levels, users can setup up to 20 passwords.
- Has a BACnet MS/TP network communication quality monitor function.
- Time synchronizes function. Selectable to broadcast on the BACnet network.