CBL-NETWORK100 | CBL-NETWORK100; 100FT; CBL-NETWORK100; 100FT 24A | Johnson Controls
Details for CBL-NETWORK100
CBL-NETWORK100; 100FT; CBL-NETWORK100; 100FT 24A
The WRZ-7860-0 Receiver for One-to-One Wireless Room Sensing Systems is designed to receive wireless Radio Frequency (RF) temperature and humidity data from WRZ Series Wireless Room Sensors, and provide single zone temperature and humidity control data to specified Metasys® system digital controllers in building HVAC systems. The WRZ Series Wireless Room Sensor and WRZ-7860-0 Receiver combination is a functional equivalent to a network sensor, such as an NS-BTP7001-0, but eliminates communications wiring (which is usually placed inside the wall) between the room sensor and receiver.
Like a network sensor, the WRZ-7860-0 Receiver is designed to communicate over a Sensor Actuator (SA) Bus interface through the Master-Slave/Token-Passing (MS/TP) BACnet® protocol with Johnson Controls® Variable Air Volume (VAV) Modular Assembly (VMA) 16 Series Controllers and Field Equipment Controllers (FECs). The receiver supplies the sensed zone temperature and humidity, temperature setpoint, and occupancy override data.
In a typical application, one WRZ Series Wireless Room Sensor reports to one WRZ-7860-0 Receiver; however, up to five WRZ Series Wireless Room Sensors can be associated with a single WRZ-7860-0 Receiver. In multi-sensor applications, the receiver passes all the room sensors’ data to the controller. The VMA16 Series Controller or FEC can be configured to either average the room sensors’ temperature and humidity input, or select the highest or lowest sensed temperature and humidity for control of the target zone.
The WRZ-7860-0 Receiver uses direct-sequence, spread-spectrum RF technology, and operates on the 2.4 GHz Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM) band. The receiver meets the IEEE 802.15.4 standard for low-power, low-duty cycle RF transmitting systems. A WRZ-7860-0 Receiver operates as a transceiver, to create a bidirectional association with a WRZ Series Wireless Room Sensor. Refer to the WRZ-7860-0 Receiver for One-to-One Wireless Room Sensing Systems Product Bulletin (LIT-12011640) for important product application information.
- Metasys system design—Leverages the Metasys system’s webbased platform to provide wireless temperature and humidity control to multiple field devices across the network.
- One-to-One wireless RF design—Enables quick, economical, and low-maintenance installations, which reduce installation and wiring costs.
- Integral wireless signal strength testing built into the receiver— Provides quick and easy visual indication of the wireless RF signal strength between the receiver and its associated sensor, helps locate optimum device positions during installation, and aids in troubleshooting.
- Multiple sensor temperature or humidity averaging or high/low selection—Enhances zone temperature or humidity control by enabling up to five sensors to report to a single receiver, which allows the controller to average the sensors’ temperature or humidity input, or select the highest or lowest sensed temperature or humidity for control of the target zone.
- Compact and easy to install design—Receives the sensed zone temperature and humidity, temperature setpoint, and low battery condition from the WRZ Series Wireless Room Sensor, and interfaces directly with a Metasys field controller.
- Simple, field adjustable DIP switches—Provide easy commissioning, with up to 4,096 unique RF addresses.
- • Optional, battery-powered WRZ-SST-120 Wireless System Survey Tool—Provides wireless mobility to check for the best RF link, and to determine the optimum receiver mounting locations.
- High resistance to RF interference from other radio devices or RF noise sources—Results from application-based frequency agility, which allows for automatically changing to a different channel to avoid RF interference and missed messages.
- Optional MS-ZFR1811-0 Wireless Field Bus Router—Acts like a repeater to extend the operating range between the receiver and its associated sensors.
- Blinking LED light to indicate firmware version—Flashes five seconds after startup to indicate the firmware revision. For example, firmware revision 3 is indicated by the LED flashing three times during the startup process.
If The WRZ-7860-0 Receiver fails to operate within its specifications, replace the unit. For a replacement receiver, contact the nearest Johnson Controls representative.
Contractor Rewards Program
Already part of the POINTS PLUS Program?
Enter your Contractor ID # in the comment field of your order on Blackhawk Supply