A419GBF-1C | ELECTRONIC TEMP CONTROL; WITH DISPLAY & SENSOR (24VAC) HTG/CLG RANGE -30 TO 212 F | Johnson Controls (OBSOLETE)
Johnson Controls part#: A419GBF-1C
DISCONTINUED MODEL, REPLACED BY A421GBF-02C
ELECTRONIC TEMP CONTROL; WITH DISPLAY & SENSOR (24VAC) HTG/CLG RANGE -30 TO 212 F
The A350P Electronic Proportional Plus Integral Temperature Control Series has two proportional outputs of 0 to 10 VDC and 0 to 20 mA. This control is used in conjunction with the A99B Series (PTC silicon) Temperature Sensors. Two controls cover a temperature range from -30 to 250°F with an adjustable throttling range (proportional band) of 2 to 30F°.
Proportional plus integral (PI) control is an option to hold setpoint regardless of load shifts on the system. A temperature sensor (A99BC-25C) is included with each A350P control. The S350 Staging Module, D350 Display Module, and Y350R Power Module can be used with the A350P.
- field-selectable proportional only or proportional plus integral control
- plug-together connectors and 35 mm DIN rail mounting eliminate wiring between models and reduce installation costs
- ten segment LED displays percent of output signal
- field-selectable reverse or direct-acting mode
- minimum output adjustable from 0 to 60%
- two models cover a wide setpoint range of -30 to 250°F (-35 to 121°C)
- modulating heating and cooling valves
- maintain mixed air duct temperature via damper modulation
Contractor Rewards Program
Already part of the POINTS PLUS Program?
Enter your Contractor ID # in the comment field of your order on Blackhawk Supply