QVM62.1 | Air Velocity Sensor, 0 to 10 Vdc | Siemens
Details for QVM62.1
Air Velocity Sensor, 0 to 10 VdcFor measuring air velocity or volumetric flow in air ducts. Suited for primary plant (presetting the volumetric flow).
The QVM62.1 Air Velocity Sensor/Transmitter is ideal for ventilation control applications requiring a high degree of accuracy and reliability. The sensor features an innovative hot film anemometer element which provides high accuracy throughout the measuring range. The hot film anemometer element is less sensitive to dust and dirt than other common anemometer designs. This increases reliability and decreases maintenance costs.
- Mounting flange allows the installer to vary the probe insertion length into the duct space for best control.
- Mounting flange dampening gasket minimizes vibration.
- Graduated probe ensures maximum flow accuracy.
- Flow directional arrow provides for the most accurate reading.
- Connection cable provides mounting flexibility.
- Three jumper selectable flow measuring ranges accommodate any application or environment.
- Output is field-configurable for 0 to 10V or 4 to 20mA.
|Element Type||mA or VDC output|