SCE-SA320AC | NEMA N/A | Angle Coupling, 320 Swivel, 6H x 5W x 5D | Saginaw
Saginaw Engineering part#: SCE-SA320AC
Part Number: SCE-SA320AC
Description: Angle Coupling, 320 Swivel
Price Code: C3
List Price: $259.87
Catalog Page: 368
Est. Ship Weight: 5.51 lbs
- Cast aluminum couplings.
- Extruded aluminum tubes (6060T66).
- Rotating couplings have adjustable tensioner brakes to control movement while in use.
- Rigid, durable bearing in all rotating couplings withstand the stress of continuous use.
- Open or closed tube design.
- Open tube allows for easy access to lay in wiring, with easy to install push fit rubber cover.
- Closed tube acts as conduit for feeding wiring.
- Removable access covers on all couplings with 90 degree turn.
- Hardware and gasket included for installation of coupling to tube.
Designed for use with the SCE HMI enclosures, allows operators to easily move or position an HMI to an ergonomic and comfortable working position. Made of heavy-duty, reliable construction. Suspension Systems can be assembled in a multitude of configurations that allow for machine mount, wall mount, top mount, and floor mount options.
RAL 7035 powder coated finish.
Tubes are uncoated Aluminum.
- NEMA Not Applicable
- UL Not Applicable
- CSA N/A