VT7652H5031B | Thermostat | HeatPump | 3HeatCntcts | 2CoolCntcts | Prgm | BACnet
Viconics part#: VT7652H5031B
Thermostat | HeatPump | 3HeatCntcts | 2CoolCntcts | Prgm | BACnet
Smart energy management has never been easier than with the VT7600 series roof top and heat pump room controllers. Designed for new construction and retrofit projects, the controllers dramatically decrease total installed costs by reducing installation, configuration and commissioning time. No complex software or tools are required to customize functionality to meet your applications requirements. They provide all advanced features and monitoring functions required by modern building automation systems in a simple, “thermostat like” enclosure.
The VT7600 series offers control of staged heating and cooling equipment such as packaged roof top units and heat pumps for commercial buildings. Advanced models are available with built-in economizer or humidity strategies.
Open protocol design provides network compatibility to BACnet® MS/TP, LonWorks® and Wireless ZigBee Pro® network systems. Our Network Ready“ stand-alone” versions can be field retrofit with optional communication modules which enable the controllers to be integrated into most building automation systems as budgets allow or as the building requirements change.
All models can be customized with PIR motion sensor functionality via an optional PIR accessory cover. The cover can be installed in the field or ordered as a factory installed option. This provides advanced occupancy routines and automatic energy savings during occupied periods without sacrificing occupant comfort.
- Open protocol allows for easy integration into most network systems
- Network Ready models can be retrofit with optional communication modules
- One simple wall mounted device to install, wire and commission
- Intuitive “thermostat like” interface
- Application specific controllers can be configured to meet most applications
- No special software required for configuration
- Fully embedded local configuration utility
- Occupancy and monitoring functions through PIR cover
- Available with or without 7 day scheduling