2797T-020 | 2 PVC DIAPHRAGM VALVE SPIGOT PTFE/EPDM | LASCO DIXON GENERIC (PG:270)
Details for 2797T-020
LASCO DIXON GENERIC part#: 2797T-020
2 PVC DIAPHRAGM VALVE SPIGOT PTFE/EPDM
Features – PVC, CPVC & PP
This full-featured valve is engineered to provide accurate throttling control and shutoff for industrial, chemical and water treatment applications. Weir-type design eliminates entrapped fluids in valve and is excellent for handling liquids with suspended solids, viscous fluids and slurries. Available in PVC, CPVC and Glass Filled Polypropylene with a variety of Diaphragm material options. PVC & CPVC 1/2" - 2" valves with Flanged Body, Spigot Body or True Union style Socket & Threaded ends or Optional Special Reinforced (SR) Threads, and sizes 2-1/2" - 8" with Flanged Body. Polypropylene 1/2" - 2" valves with True Union style Special Reinforced (SR) Threaded ends and sizes 2-1/2" - 8" with Flanged Body. True Union style also available in metric socket and BSP thread sizes 1/2" through 2".
- True Union Style with Buttress Thread Union Nuts - Mate with Spears® True Union 2000 Ball valves and Union 2000 Pipe Unions.
- EPDM, FKM, or Elastomer Backed (EPDM or FKM) PTFE Diaphragms.
- PVC & CPVC Sizes 1/2" - 2" Pressure Rated to 235 psi @ 73°F, Sizes 2-1/2" - 4" and all Flanged and all PTFE Diaphragm through 4" Pressure Rated to 150 psi @ 73°F, 6" Pressure Rated to 100 psi and 8" to 75 psi @ 73°F
- Polypropylene Sizes 1/2" - 4" Pressure rated to 150 psi @ 73°F
- Easy-Grip, High Impact Polypropylene Handwheel
- Built-in, Clear-View Position Indicator
- Stainless Steel External Hardware
- Fully Serviceable, Replaceable Components
- Suitable for Vacuum Service (except with PTFE Diaphragms)
- Assembled with Silicone-Free Lubricants (no lubricant in media contact area)
Sample Engineering Specification
All thermoplastic Diaphragm valves shall be Weir-type constructed from PVC Type I, ASTM D 1784 Cell Classification 12454 or CPVC Type IV, ASTM D 1784 Cell Classification 23447, or Polypropylene, ASTM D 4101. All diaphragms shall be EPDM, FKM or PTFE with EPDM or FKM backing. All valves shall have built-in position indicator with polypropylene handwheel. All True Union style valve union nuts shall have Buttress threads. All PVC and CPVC 1/2" through 2" valves shall be pressure rated to 235 psi, all 2-1/2" through 4" and all flanged valves and valves with PTFE through 4" backing, shall be pressure rated to 150 psi, all 6" valves shall be pressure rated to 100 psi, and all 8" valves shall be pressure rated to 75 psi for water at 73°F. All Polypropylene valves shall be pressure rated to 150 psi for water at 73°F, as manufactured by Spears® Manufacturing Company.