2793T-025 | 2-1/2 PVC DPHRGM VALVE FLANGED PTFE/EPDM | LASCO DIXON GENERIC (PG:271)
Details for 2793T-025
LASCO DIXON GENERIC part#: 2793T-025
2-1/2 PVC DPHRGM VALVE FLANGED PTFE/EPDM
This full-featured valve is engineered to provide accurate throttling control and shutoff for industrial, chemical and water treatment applications. Weir-type design eliminates entrapped fluids in valve and is excellent for handling liquids with suspended solids, viscous fluids and slurries. Available in PVC, CPVC and Glass Filled Polypropylene with a variety of Diaphragm material options. PVC & CPVC 1/2" - 2" valves with Flanged Body, Spigot Body or True Union style Socket & Threaded ends or Optional Special Reinforced (SR) Threads, and sizes 2-1/2" - 8" with Flanged Body. Polypropylene 1/2"- 2" valves with True Union style Special Reinforced (SR) Threaded ends and sizes 2-1/2" - 8" with Flanged Body. True Union style also available in metric socket and BSP thread sizes 1/2" through 2".
- True Union Style with Buttress Thread Union Nuts - Mate with Spears® True Union 2000 Ball valves and Union 2000 Pipe
- EPDM, FKM, or Elastomer Backed (EPDM or FKM) PTFE Diaphragms.
- PVC & CPVC Sizes 1/2" - 2" Pressure Rated to 235 psi @ 73°F, Sizes 2-1/2" - 4" and all Flanged and all PTFE Diaphragm through 4" Pressure Rated to 150 psi @ 73°F, 6" Pressure Rated to 100 psi and 8" to 75 psi @ 73°F
- Polypropylene Sizes 1/2" - 4" Pressure rated to 150 psi @ 73°F
- Easy-Grip, High Impact Polypropylene Handwheel
- Built-in, Clear-View Position Indicator
- Stainless Steel External Hardware
- Fully Serviceable, Replaceable Components
- Suitable for Vacuum Service (except with PTFE Diaphragms)
- Assembled with Silicone-Free Lubricants (no lubricant in media contact area)