CO2-VAL | Wall, CO2 | Senva Sensors
Details for CO2-VAL
Senva Sensors part#: CO2-VAL
The HD Duct series is designed for use in energy management systems in buildings. They combine excellent stability with reliable operation, and LCD display for in-field calibration. Thermistor options accommodate any installation.
- 2% or 3% RH versions with field replaceable sensor
- Switch selectable 5V/10V and 4-20mA RH/T transmitter outputs
- Thermistor outputs for temperature optional
Easy to maintain
- Field calibration. LCD and push-button menu allows easy adjustment of calibrated RH value as needed to maintain certification.
- Field replaceable sensor—without disturbing conduit
Superior RH sensing
- On-board temperature compensation for RH. Eliminates temperature coefficient errors and achieves an excellent measurement accuracy as well as high repeatability and offset stability.
- State of the art testing facilities. Certification options from 1-point, 2 -point, and 8 -point (NIST traceability—consult factory)
- Industry leading 7-year warranty/ 2-year replaceable element warranty
Field replaceable element
- Ideal for harsh environments
- Accurate dual RH/Temp IC sensing
LCD with menu
- Easier commissioning
- Re-scale to field metrics if required
- LCD cover provided
- Multi-point calibration certification options. Consult factory
- HVAC room humidity and temperature measurement and control
- Replaceable element is ideal for difficult environments such as swimming pools
Senva CO2 sensors maximize energy savings by ensuring optimal ventilation. Measuring exhaled CO2 levels ensures air is conditioned only when needed. The CO2-VAL is a flush mount design sensor with NDIR sensing element and auto-calibration mode."