NVT28U-H | Airtek | 2.8" LCD BACNet Operator Touch Display Panel (B-OD) w Humidity
Details for NVT28U-H
Airtek part#: NVT28U-H
NVT28U touch panel is a BACnet B-OD level operator display panel with temperature and humidity sensors. It uses a 32 bit microprocessor. Communication speed up to 76,800bps to 1,200M. Control pages of NVT28U are set by using AIRTEK BACsoft software. It is connected to BACnet MS/TP network. The user can read data on any device on the network. The user can either control multiple devices with a NVT28U or control a single device with multiple NVT28U. Graphic display and touch screen makes the device easy for the user.
- BACnet B-OD control panel conforms ASHRAE BACnet MS/TP standard
- 2.8” screen, 65,535 colors, touch screen TFT LCD, 320*240 pixel, set up with AIRTEK BACsoft software.
- Four + I + II + III function keys, is system setup key. I, II, and III can be set up as function keys for switch display pages.
- Update firmware and upload graphic pages by using a Micro USB cable.
- 8M Bytes fonts and graphic memory. It can hold up to 25 pages display graphic. Actual pages depend on data size.
- The panel can read property of a BACnet device on the network. The reading property can be logic, value, list, string, object, time, date, or listing status of a bit string.
- Display incoming alarm notification messages from any device on the network. Most recent 80 messages will be stored in the message history.
- 10 password levels, users can setup up to 20 passwords.
- Has a BACnet MS/TP network communication quality monitor function.
- Time synchronizes function. Selectable to broadcast on the BACnet network.
|HMI Kit Software|
|HMI Kit Software Manual|