D-3062-2 | DAMPER ACTUATOR; 2" STROKE;5-10# SPRING 4 SQ FT DMPR MAX | Johnson Controls
Details for D-3062-2
DAMPER ACTUATOR; 2" STROKE;5-10# SPRING 4 SQ FT DMPR MAX
The D-3062 Pneumatic Actuator is a multipurpose positioning device used to accurately position small dampers primarily on VAV, terminal units, and small ventilating dampers in response to output signals of a pneumatic controller or electro-pneumatic transducer. The actuator is also recommended for use on other airflow control dampers, in interior locations, with a maximum area of 4 square feet for proportional volume control and 6.25 square feet for two-position actuation provided that the torque requirements are compatible with the specific application. Refer to the D-3062 Pneumatic Actuator Product Bulletin (LIT-2681051P) for important product application information.
- high power-to-size ratio for locations in confined spaces
- all-aluminum housing which is lightweight and noncombustible
- telescoping linkage for fast and flexible installation
- front or rear mounting options for flexible mounting configurations
- optional mounting kits to cover any application and replacement of obsolete units
Contractor Rewards Program
Already part of the POINTS PLUS Program?
Enter your Contractor ID # in the comment field of your order on Blackhawk Supply