BASPI-SYS6U6R | Raspberry Pi 3 with BASpi 6UI/6 Relay | Contemporary Controls
Contemporary Controls part#: BASPI-SYS6U6R
The BASpi I/O board is a 12-point BAS expansion board for Raspberry Pi. The I/O board, plus the firmware files provided by Contemporary Controls turn your Raspberry Pi into a BACnet-networked, Sedona-programmable controller with 6 Universal Inputs and 6 Relay Outputs.
All 12 physical I/O points, in addition to 24 Virtual Points are served up over BACnet/IP using Ethernet or Wi-Fi. BASpi is web page configurable over Ethernet or Wi-Fi connections. The Sedona Application Editor (SAE) is offered as part of the free BAScontrol Toolset. This programming tool is used to create control applications by linking graphical components on a wiresheet. In addition to SAE, BASemulator gives you BASpi software emulation for PC and BASbackup allows you to backup and restore your entire BASpi project to a zip file.
The BASpi I/O board is available stand-alone, as well as a complete system — the BASpi-SYS, which is packaged with RaspberryPi 3 board + BASpi I/O board for immediate control right out of the box.
Versatile Control Device
- BACnet/IP Server - 12 physical points and 24 virtual points
- BACnet/IP over Ethernet or Wi-Fi
- Resident Sedona Virtual Machine (SVM)
- Graphically programmable with free Sedona Application Editor
- Free project backup and restore utility - BASbackup and free software emulator for PC - BASemulator
- Web page configurable with a common web browser over Ethernet or Wi-Fi (2.4GHz 802.11n)
- NTP server or manually-settable clock
- DIN-rail mount clip included in BASpi-SYS (BASPI-SYS6U6R)
Flexible Input/Output — 12-points of physical I/O
- Six configurable Universal Inputs: Analog Input (0-10V), Binary Input, Resistance, Thermistor (10KT2, 10KT3, 20K), Pulse Input max (40Hz)
- Six Relay Outputs (2A max current)
- 24 Virtual Points used to read or write data to/from wiresheet by a BACnet client/supervisor station
- 48 Web Components allow live monitoring and forcing of wiresheet points from the BASpi's web page
BASpi I/O board is compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 and requires a Raspbian Stretch with Desktop installation, as well as firmware files provided by Contemporary Controls. The firmware will only run if the BASpi-IO board hardware is installed on the Raspberry Pi3.
The BASpi-SYS is everything you need, all pre-configured and ready of the box. It includes a Raspberry Pi3, an enclosure, and our BASpi-IO board already mounted and secured on the Pi using 4 screws. We have also installed an industrial grade pSLC micro SD card for increased system stability. The card is pre-written with the latest Raspbian Stretch with Desktop OS as well as the necessary BASpi firmware files pre-installed for you. Also included in BASpi- SYS is the official Raspberry Pi international wall wart power supply which provides plenty of power for any project, anywhere around the world. For mounting the BASpi-SYS, a DIN-rail mount clip is also included. All of this has been packaged together for you and will work right out of the box, all you would need to do is apply power and connect.
Both BASpi-IO and BASpi-SYS are supported by the free BAScontrol Toolset including Sedona Application Editor, BASbackup, and BASemulator as software support.